August 22-25, 2021
The DRC Student AccessAbility Peer Advocate Program (SAA) connects students with disabilities to a knowledgeable peer advocate whose role is to:
• provide academic, personal, and social support to students with disabilities;
• assist students with connecting to campus resources, departments, and services;
• foster personal development of self-reliance, selfdetermination, and self-advocacy; and
• assist students with becoming more engaged and socially integrated into their college experience.
Program activities include:
• Early move-in on Sunday, August 22nd
• Mentor Meet & Greet
• Explore assistive technology
• Disability Resource Center overview
• Accommodations workshop
• Academic skill-building workshops
• "Find your classes" tour of campus
• Understanding and utilizing campus resources
• Fun activities, games, and MORE!
Program Fee: $100
Space Is Limited
Online Registration begins
on Friday, April 23, 2021
For additional information, please contact the DRC at 410-543-6087 or email@example.com
SU is an Equal Opportunity/AA/Title IX university and provides reasonable accommodation given sufficient notice to the University office or staff sponsoring the event or program. For more information regarding SU’s policies and procedures, please visit www.salisbury.edu/equity.